The hospitality show finds a new home
The Hawaii Hotel & Restaurant Show is partnered with the Hawai‘i Lodging & Tourism Association, the Hawai‘i Restaurant Association, and Star Events (a division of Oahu Publications, Inc.) to showcase the very best in the hospitality industry in Hawaii. Our mission is to effectively connect members of the restaurant, hotel, and hospitality industry with businesses that exist to support their every need. The majority of our vendors and sponsors have participated in tradeshows like this for over 20 years, and their experience and expertise is unmatched! We invite members of the community who specialize in this important industry to be a part of taking Hospitality in Hawaii to the next level!
Highlights from 2019
- Tech Pavilion & New Products Showcase: There will be a room at the Convention Center dedicated to new developments in tech and products to help our attendees get a feel for new and exciting things that can help them increase productivity in their industry.
- Sustainability Workshops & Showcase: Since sustainability has gained in interest, we are dedicating an area within the show to focus on how our businesses here in Hawaii can engage with more sustainable business practices with new services and products.
- VIP Vendor Reception: We are planning a “pau hana” session on Wednesday night to give you the opportunity to connect and network with our attendees and key decision makers.
- Scholarship Fund: The Honolulu Star-Advertiser has offered to partner with both HRA and HLTA to fund our scholarship initiatives so that we can continue to provide resources for the next generation in the restaurant and hospitality industries.
- Recruitment and Retention Workshops: We will be featuring speakers that will help our attendees (and vendors) to learn more about what they can do to best recruit and retain employees in a very competitive hiring environment.